GET YOUR 5000 € VOUCHER
Turn Your app Idea into Reality
Try Innovation Voucher and stop worrying about the following:
- Software Development
- Evaluation the viability, usability and marketability of your idea
- Lack of external expert’s input
- and more
The application period has started. Apply now!
what is innovation voucher?
Innovation Voucher is a low-threshold funding program provided by Business Finland to help SMEs with a new product or service that has international growth potential. It is the perfect instrument for companies that lack resources or the special expertise required to turn their business idea into a reality.
Why Should You Use It?
Reactron Technologies is the official partner of Business Finland and we can help you make the best out of your Innovation Voucher.
Acquire special expertise
A lack of expertise can delay your product’s completion. With the voucher, your company gains valuable resources to develop your software and speed up growth.
Test Your Business Idea
The Innovation Voucher can help you build an MVP to validate the consumer demand, receive feedback for further development,
Many funding programs require an MVP. Having one will expand your eligibility and increase your chance of securing your funding.
High value for a low price
This low-threshold funding is without self-finance, fully provided by Business Finland.
We tailor our services to fit your needs
Depending on what you want to focus on, we will help you decode your issues and move forward with your business goals.
Try Our MVP Package
use any of Our Expertise
Mobile App Development
Cross-platform React Native, Native Android App, Native iOS App, and Progressive Web App.
DevOps, Third-party Integration, and Modern Backend Design.
Software Service Design, Architecture Design, DevOps, and Software Customization.
Visualization, Accessibility, Progressive Web App.
Who can use the innovation voucher?
According to Business Finland, when the company has a new product or service idea with international potential, and:
- Wishes to quickly assess its suitability for further development, usability, or marketability, for example, by means of demos, prototypes, and customer testing.
- Needs an outside expert opinion, assessment, or testing and measurement services.
- Has credit rating of A and cannot have tax liabilities / unpaid taxes.
- Has not used the innovation voucher before.
- Read more from Business Finland.
keija jin – superflash
“We got to know Reactron through Business Finland’s Innovation Voucher services, which enabled us to grow our business significantly faster because they provided us with the technical knowledge that we didn’t have. Reactron built a software prototype for our smart robot using React Native, which is a technology that they’re exceptionally good at. We’re glad to have them at the start of our journey because it helped us validate our ideas, test our robot, and solidify the foundation for our future robots.”
01. Fill in Reactron’s request form (Response in 1-2 business days)
02. Introductory meeting to discuss your business idea.
03. Create a project plan and submit the application to Business Finland together
04. Start the project after receiving Business Finland’s Approval
05. When the project is ready, we invoice Business Finland for the consulting
06. Assist with additional funding, such as Tempo / R&D – optional
Subsribe To Our Newsletter
Get notified about our latest tech insights and events
Otakaari 5 A, 02150 Espoo